Tomorrow we are off to London to see The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony in celebration of my own Birthday (my boyfriend and I are one day and a year apart) which will be fantastic. It's going to be difficult to top this year's outing!
Anyway, here's the drawing of 'chibi' Link as he appears in Wind Waker playing an Ocarina in homage to the Ocarina of Time artwork, I thought it only appropriate and he liked it rather a lot. It's drawn with pen and colour pencils using reference. :3


ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this art and craft blog. The creative ideas are simple, interesting, and perfect for anyone who loves making beautiful things by hand. Art and craft not only help us explore our imagination but also make our free time more enjoyable and productive. I especially like how everyday materials can be used to create something unique and attractive. These activities can also be a fun way for children and families to spend quality time together. Thank you for sharing such useful and inspiring craft ideas. I will definitely try some of these creative projects.
business analytics course in delhi ncr
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Art & Craft Institute in Delhi